Mr. 3000

First Yankee to achieve 3000 hits!







Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Arizona D-Backs

By Frank Solares

Some professionals and smart people have indicated that this team will finish 3rd in the western division. I am not a professional and people that know me can tell you that I am pretty dumb.

Well this might top it all and it might even make some people doubt my baseball knowledge.

My friends can tell you that I pick the Dodgers to win the West every year. This year The D-Backs get my pick as the best in the West? Or will they finish 3rd?

The addition of Edwin Jackson will make the difference between 3rd and 1st. The lineup is second only to the Phils, add in power and speed and you have a deadly one through eight.

One through twenty five is not bad as well.


A.J. Hinch Manager


Pitchers
Dan Haren, Ari SP
Brandon Webb, Ari SP
Edwin Jackson, Ari SP
Ian Kennedy, Ari SP
Billy Buckner, Ari SP

Chad Qualls, Closer


Bullpen
Bob Howry, Ari RP
Aaron Heilman, Ari RP
Juan Gutierrez, Ari RP
Esmerling Vasquez, Ari RP
Bryan Augenstein, Ari RP
Rodrigo Lopez, Ari SP

Lineup
Chris Young, Ari OF
Justin Upton, Ari OF
Adam LaRoche, Ari 1B
Mark Reynolds, Ari 3B
Stephen Drew, Ari SS
Miguel Montero, Ari C
Conor Jackson, Ari OF
Kelly Johnson, Ari 2B

Bench
Gerardo Parra, Ari OF
Chris Snyder, Ari C
Ryan Roberts, Ari 2B
Augie Ojeda, Ari 2B,3B, SS
Cole Gillespie, Ari OF

Not a bad squad.

My Pick and humble opinion they Finish 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment