Mr. 3000

First Yankee to achieve 3000 hits!







Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2011 Predictions

2011 Predictions

I hate doing predictions unless is college football, where I won 89% of my games.

That said this year I will not pick an MVP a Cy Young Rookie and all the other awards. I do not have time and frankly I don’t care.

Even if I wasn’t a Yankee fan I wouldn’t pick the RedSox to go the World Series. They are loaded and yes other than Salty behind the plate they are on paper the best in American League. Nothing is ever a given and nothing is won on paper.

AL East

Yankees with 94-68 win East

AL Central

I love the Chicago White Sox 90-72 win the Central

AL West

A’s pitching, hitting and division is weak 88-74

WildCard

Redsox with a 90-72 record

NL East

Philadelphia 97-65 record, pitching staff will be the best in baseball.
Some are comparing them to the Braves of the 90’s, I highly doubt it since they are expected to win more than one world series. I am sorry Braves fans but they cant be the best of all time if they lost 4 world series. (People have always overrated the Braves Staff).

NL Central

Milwaukee in a bad division 86-76 record

NL West

Second year in a row I will pick the Dimondbacks, young and really good

Wild Card

Braves with 88-74 record.

World Series I have Yankees over Philadelphia

No comments:

Post a Comment