Mr. 3000

First Yankee to achieve 3000 hits!







Sunday, May 23, 2010

State of the Pinstripes

First let me say that 'Steinbrenner: The Last Lion Of Baseball by Bill Madden is a great book. For all you looking for a gift for your father or brother or best friend. It is a great read!

State of the pinstripes.

This is just me channeling my inner boss, but how the hell is Randy Winn still starting or even on this team. I want him gone!!

Jeter needs to start hitting or take a day off, I wonder if he is hurt lets face it he would not tell the media and does not like anyone to be sympathetic towards him.

Tex and A-rod need to start earning the millions of dollars that they are being paid. The middle of the lineup is killing us.

C H Park needs to start pitching better or get released. We need to bring someone else that wont stink up the joint, and that is not afraid to start throwing strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment